Basics of Web Apps
|Grades:||Middle -High School|
|Class Structure:||This is self-paced to accommodate students at different levels.|
|Cost||$300 per 10 sessions|
|Class Times||Thursdays: 4-5:30 pm|
How it Works
- Depending on what coding experience they have, students will work through the following course path.
- Classes are self paced but with plenty of teaching support and guidance.
- This class usually has students working in Course 2-5.
Website Building Path
For students to get the skills they need so that they can create a full web app in high school to enter the Congressional App Challenge.
Fall 2022-Spring 2023 Schedule
|Class Type||Day of week||Time|
Our Courses for Basics of Web App
What is Full Stack?
Front End. Back end. Full Stack. Ever heard these? They refer to different parts of developing a web application.
- Back End: the code that makes things happen. It lives on a server and is focused on getting the right data to the browser. Useful tools & skills include database, e-commerce, programming, and security.
- Full Stack: a developer can combine Front End and Back End development to create an end-to-end, cohesive application.