This course is currently closed
Python is a high-level programming language that is one of the easiest to learn due to its clear and simple syntax and the progression of learning the fundamentals.
In this class we will learn:
- What variables are and how to use them.
- How to get input from the user and how to output a response.
- Learn the programming fundamentals of conditional statements & loops and be able to create the logic that makes programming fun by creating Mad Libs and Pick Your Adventure game.
- Learn the basics of designing a program.
- Finish up with capstone project to synthesize all you have learned and create the multi-player Guessing Game.